05 Aug Perfect Wedding Registry
Create Your Perfect Wedding Registry with Williams-Sonoma at Market Common Clarendon
Beth Donnelly, Associate Store Manager, and her team at Market Common Clarendon’s Williams-Sonoma are experts at helping engaged couples navigate their wedding registry. Armed with insider tips and tricks to choose items you’ll truly utilize and which to leave off that will sit at the back of a closet, Beth has shared with us some ways to create your perfect wedding registry.
1. All your guests are looking for a special way to congratulate you so one of the nicest things you can do is give them lots of options. Consider registering for 2-3 items per invitation you send out.
2. Think about the items you’ll use daily but also consider your future plans and needs. Do you have a big extended family you will want to cook for? Lots of friends? You love to entertain? The gifts you receive at your wedding will last for years.
3. Expand your registry into other areas of your home. Williams-Sonoma Home offers beautiful sheet sets, towels and furniture.
Absolute Top 10 Must Haves
1. A great set of Pots and Pans; We love our Williams-Sonoma Thermoclad and All Clad
2. A Slow cooker; Our favorites include All Clad, Phillips and KitchenAid
3. Vitamix 750 (YES PLEASE!)
4. Cast Iron Dutch Oven; Le Creuset or Staub
5. A beautiful Cutting Board
6. A great set of forged knives; We recommend Shun, Wusthof or Zwilling
7. Dinnerware; We love Apilco or Open Kitchen
8. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (a necessity!)
9. Bakeware; Gold Touch of course!